Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sweet Relief

Somedays it feels like I am herding cats trying to get my three elementary kids out the door. Seeing them get on the bus and knowing it will be several hours before the cajoling for doing homework, fights over the tv and computer, and bathtime - makes me giddy!
I just wonder how such wonderful children can turn me just by crying over crazy stuff like the leg coming off a doll? I do miss them, but I enjoy me too. Now, what to do with this two year old who keeps pulling on my arm? His sister lets him watch her play girl dress up games and they have school every night. I wish had that much creativity. Well, truthfully, I think he likes her attention the best right now. I am just mom, the feeding, cleaning, clothing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment